10 Fabulous Self-love Affirmations to Inspire You To Live Out of Love
If you have not found the “love of your life” yet, you might be looking in the wrong direction.
It is a fact that many of us are looking for love outside of us, before looking inside, not realising that it all starts within us. It is clear that if we love and accept ourselves, we do live out of love and thus attract much easier the right partner or lover.
Why is it so difficult for us to love ourselves without conditions?
Self-love is one of the biggest challenges we face, being raised in a society where we are judged and punished for what we do “wrong” and rewarded for what we do “right”. We learn to be and behave like others want us to, never really having the permission to be our true selves. As a result, we pretend to be someone else to receive love and acknowledgement.
We live with the fear of not being “good” enough until life gives us a huge setback or a severe disease or any other form of crisis so that we can start living from the inside out. Only then do we look in the mirror. Seeing ourselves exactly who we are with our strengths and weaknesses, our perfect imperfection.
10 inspiring quotes/affirmations that back up the strength and necessity of self-love:
- “My Self-love is the source of all other loves in my life.”
- “When I accept myself I am free of the burden of needing others to accept me.”
- “I need to love myself because no amount of love from others is sufficient to fill the yearning that my soul requires from me.”
- “To meet the love of my life, I only need to look in the mirror.”
- “If I love myself first, everything else will fall into place.”
- “I do not need to complete myself; I need to accept myself completely.”
- “Self-love has very little to do with how I feel about my outer self. It’s about accepting all of myself.”
- “To be beautiful means to be me. I don’t need to be accepted by others, and I need to accept myself.”
- “I love myself because there is only one like me.”
- “To live out of love from the inside out is not a luxury, but a necessity. “
You can read one in the morning to start the day with love toward yourself, because it will change your energy and your vibration completely. You might even feel stronger inside or more confident in your daily situations. Sending yourself a little love this way every day is essential to attract true love in your life.
Give yourself that present and start today.
Cheers, to the miracle of self-love and the miracle of you!
If you want to learn more about these concepts of conscious self-care and growth, then please go and register for my free online training where I explain how to thrive without sacrificing yourself and your well-being.