Are You A Deeply Caring Leader For Others?
If You Have Been Serving Everyone Else But Yourself…
Now is The Time To Honour Yourself.
And Thrive Out Of Authentic Power And Self-Care!
“When it hurts—observe. Life is trying to teach you something.”
- Are you an entrepreneur or professional that takes care of everything and everyone except yourself?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed, depleted and exhausted?
- Are you living in your head most of the time, feeling in overdrive?
- Does self-doubt or a low self-image often play its part?
- Do you feel being “not being good enough?”
- Do you experience concentration or sleeping problems?
- Have you lost your balance, zest for life or inner strength?
- Are you overwhelmed, worn out or feeling “out of control?”
- Is your body giving you signals and symptoms that are affecting your health, professional life or personal relationships?
- Are you trapped in a vicious cycle and don’t know how to reclaim your life?
“The Moment You Take Responsability For Everything In Your Life Is The Moment You Can Change Anything In Your Life”
You wake up energized and start your day with purpose and passion.
- Your life is in balance and your mind at ease.
- As a leader, you give from a place of worthiness and love.
- Your professional life gives you fulfillment and abundance.
- You respect and love yourself, and people respect and admire you for who YOU are.
- You spend quality time with yourself, your family and friends.
- Your conscious self-care has become a lifestyle that you love.
- You have a healthy routine that gives you fuel to thrive without sacrifice.
- You set healthy boundaries toward yourself and others, without feeling guilty.
- Your worthiness from the inside out will drive your success.
So what is causing you to be overwhelmed and stressed?
Our upbringing and educational system, judge everything we say or do. As a result, we believe we are not good enough as we are. This consistent fear of criticism and not being good enough is the underlying alertness in everything we do.
If you combine this fear with the increased speed and pressure of our society and the 24-hour availability, you get the inevitable prescription for problems and diseases.
We live mostly in our head, trying to meet all the expectations of society and our surroundings, never taking into account our own feelings, wants and needs which are essential for a balanced and fulfilling life.
As a result, we live for the outside world and we loose the connection with whom we really are, neglecting our own self-care and self-worth.
We have forgotten to listen to our intuition, signals, and symptoms and think we are superman or superwoman, going over our limits again and again.
That happened to me and I had to learn my lesson the hard way.
Do you recognize yourself in this description?
“Self-Love and Self-Care Are Not Selfish,
They Are Your Birth-Right”
I am Danielle Sax, author, professional speaker, self-care coach and mentor. My expertise is helping busy professionals and entrepreneurs who are completely overwhelmed and stressed because they give so much of themselves to their business and family life that they sacrifice themselves in the process. I help them to reclaim their life from the inside out by regaining their balance and inner strength. They are guided to thrive without sacrifice through conscious self-care, which is their birthright.
In the “What I DO” page, you’ll find out who my clients are, how I work and the results you can expect from working with me.
More information about my story, mission and expertise in the “About Me” page
You have two options:
Either, you do nothing which will require ZERO risks and ZERO faith. You will continue to experience the same results and pains with ZERO change.
Or, you invest 30 minutes of your time and book a free session in my calendar. Let’s discuss your situation and find out if I can help you to regain control of your life (or not).